EMPLOYABILITY OF WORKERS AND COMPETITIVENESS OF MSMES ENHANCED
of Students (SPES)Issuance of Alien
Employment PermitIssuance of Working
Child PermitIssuance of License,
Certificate of Authority to
Recruit and Branch under
Private Employment Agency
(PEA)Registration of Contractors
and Sub-contractorsProcessing of Application
for JobStart Philippines
ProgramProcessing of Application
for Government Internship
CONDUCT OF DOLE – INITIATED TNK
It is the policy of the State to promote full employment through improved manpower allocation and utilization. DOLE provides free employment facilitation services through the efficient and effective conduct of Job Fair with the participation of the private sector and industries.
It is one of the department’s Major Goals and Strategies, in enhancing the access of workers to employment opportunities.
- Job Fair Monitoring Form 001 – Registration Form
- Job Fair Monitoring Form 002 – Employers Registration Form
- Job Fair Monitoring Form 004 – Company Placement Report
- Job Fair Monitoring Form 006 – Job Fair Deployment Summary Report
- Job Fair Monitoring Form 008 – Job Fair Consolidated Report
- Job Fair Report Form 005 – Placement Report Summary
- Post Job Fair Report Form 001 – Post Job Fair Summary Report
- Post Job Fair Report Form 002 – Job Fair Interview Result Form
- D.O. 113 series of 2011: REVISED GUIDELINES FOR THE CONDUCT OF JOB FAIR (Amending D.O No.2 series of 2001, otherwise known as Guidelines for the conduct of Jobs Fair by Private Entities, NGOS, and Educational Institutions)
- MOU between DOLE and STI as regard for the request letter for Technical Assistance and Allied Support Services to STI on the Conduct of Job Fair events of DOLE Regional Offices, Field Offices, and PESOs.
SPECIAL PROGRAM FOR EMPLOYMENT OF STUDENTS (SPES)
The Special Program for the Employment of Students is an employment bridging program during Summer or Christmas vacation that aims to augment the family’s income of poor but deserving students, OSY or dependents of displaced workers who intend to finish their education.
The student shall be paid in the form of cash. Except for low income LGUs, the employer shall shoulder 60% of the applicable minimum wage or hiring rate, while the remaining 40% shall be paid by DOLE.
- SPES FORM 1 – Pledge of Commitment
- SPES FORM 2 – Application Form
- SPES FORM 2A – Oath of Undertaking
- SPES FORM 3 – Summary Report of Participating Establishment
- SPES FORM 4 – Employment Contract
- SPES FORM 5 – Placement Report cum GSIS
- SPES FORM 6 – Terminal Payroll
- SPES FORM 7 – Quarterly Work and Financial Report
ISSUANCE OF ALIEN EMPLOYMENT PERMIT
An Alien Employment Permit is a document issued by the Department of Labor and Employment which authorizes a foreign national to work in the Philippines.
Who can apply for an AEP?
Foreign professionals who are allowed to practice their profession in the Philippines under reciprocity and other international agreements and in consultancy services pursuant to Section 7(j) of the PRC Modernization Act of 2000.
- DO 186-17: Revised Rules For The Issuance Of Employment Permits To Foreign Nationals
- DO 146 – 15: Revised Rules for the Issuance of Employment Permit For Foreign Nationals
- DO 120 – 12: Amending of Certain Provision of DO 97 – 09 Entitled Revised Rules for the Issuance of Employment Permit to Foreign National
- DO 97 – 09: Revised Rules for the Issuance of Employment Permit For Foreign Nationals
- FAQs on the Revised Rules for Issuance of EMployment Permits to Foreign Nationals
ISSUANCE OF WORKING CHILD PERMIT
Under Republic Act No. 9231, the Department is mandated to protect the working child under allowable work circumstances against abuse, exploitation and discrimination.
As a rule, no child below 15 years of age shall be employed, permitted or suffered to work, in any public or private establishment except: 1) when the child works under the sole responsibility of his/her parents or guardian, provided that only members of the child’s family are employed, and 2) when the child’s employment or participation in public entertainment or information is essential.
A Working Child’s Permit is issued to any child below 15 years of age before he/she is allowed to commence work, usually on short-term and per project basis, in a family undertaking and in public entertainment or information.
- Department Circular No.02-18: Amending DC 2-17 Guidelines on the Issuance of WCP for Children Below 15 years of Age Engaged in Public Entertainment or Information
- Department Circular No. 02-17: Guidelines on the Issuance of Work Permit for Children Below 15 years of Age Engaged in Public Entertainment or Information
- Department Order No. 65-04: Rules and Regulations Implementing Republic Act No. 9231 Amending RA 7610, as amended
- Republic Act No. 9231: An Act Providing for the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labor and Affording Stronger Protection for the Working Child, amending RA 7610
ISSUANCE OF LICENSE, CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY TO RECRUIT AND BRANCH UNDER PRIVATE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY (PEA)
It is the policy of the DOLE to recognize the participation of the private sector in the recruitment and placement of workers for local employment, to promote equality of employment opportunity and treatment in access to employment and particular occupations as part of the over-all thrust for national development.
This policy applies to every persons, partnerships or corporations intending to engage or engaged in the recruitment and placement for local employment through an electronic medium and/or agency.
REGISTRATION OF CONTRACTORS AND SUB-CONTRACTORS
It is the policy of DOLE to enforce regulations, restrict or prohibit the contracting out of labor to protect the rights of workers established under the Labor Code, as amended. In doing so, DOLE may make appropriate distinctions between labor-only contracting and job contracting as well as differentiations within these types of contracting and determine who among the parties involved shall be considered the employer for purposes of preventing any violation or circumvention of any provision in the Labor Code, as amended.
There is contracting or subcontracting when an employer, referred to as the principal, farms out the performance of a part of its business to another, referred to as the contractor or subcontractor. For the purpose of undertaking the principal’s business that is farmed out, the contractor or subcontractor then employs its own employees.
PROCESSING OF APPLICATION FOR JOBSTART PHILIPPINES PROGRAM
JobStart enhances employability of youth by reducing their job-search period and increasing their employability through training (life skills and technical skills required by industries), paid internship and full-cycle employment facilitation services.
PROCESSING OF APPLICATION FOR GOVERNMENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Government Internship Program or GIP is a component of KABATAAN 2000 under Executive Order (EO) no. 139 s. 1993, and DOLE Administrative Order No. 260-15, which aims to provide opportunities and engage young workers to serve general public in government agencies/entities projects and programs at the national and local level.
The Objectives of the program are: To provide young workers, particularly the poor/indigent and young workers, opportunity to demonstrate their talents and skills in the field of public service with the ultimate objective of attracting the best and the brightest who want to pursue a career in government service, particularly in the fields and disciplines related to labor and employment, and To fast track the implementation and monitoring of DOLE programs and projects related to employment facilitation and social protection, all of which directly contributes to the goal of inclusive growth through massive employment generation and substantial poverty reduction.
- Administrative Order No. 67-A, series of 2016: Supplemental Guideline to Administrative Order No. 260, series of 2015 “Revised Guidelines in the Implementation of the DOLE Government Internship Program (GIP)”
- Administrative Order No. 67-16, series of 2016: Supplemental Guidelines to Administrative Order No. 260, series of 2015 “Revised Guidelines in the Implementation of the DOLE Government Internship Program (DOLE-GIP)
- Administrative Order No. 260, series of 2015: Amending Administrative Order No. 39-A s2014, further amending certain provisions of Administration Order No. 436 s,2013 entitled “revised Guidelines in the Implementation of the DOLE Government Internship Program (DOLE-GIP)”
- Administrative Order No. 39, series of 2014: Amending Administrative Order 436 s,2013, Otherwise Known as the Revised Guidelines in the Implementation of the “DOLE Government Internship Program” (DOLE-GIP)
- Administrative Order No. 436, series of 2013: Revised Guidelines in the Implementation of the “DOLE Government Internship Program” (DOLE Government Internship Program” (DOLE-GIP) as Component of Kabataan 2000 and for other purposes
- Executive Order No. 139, series 1993: Creating the Kabataan: 2000 Steering Committee, The Action Officers Committee and the Regional Steering Committee in Implementing of the Year Round youth Work Program, Kabataan: 2000 and for other purposes